|Did you know Frederick Freeze will be spending $110K for practice ice this year? |
Let's put the fun in fundraising!
- $110K is the bare minimum that allows our teams to practice twice each week.
- All our teams are required to share the ice with each other, so no team is able to stretch out their drills using a full sheet of ice during practices.
- Your donation will help us keep cost increases smaller for our families and help us work towards more ice time, so our teams can stretch out in years to come.
How does Last Person Standing work?
- Survivor Pools for the NFL are more popular every year.
- Our Last Person Standing pool is a simple fundraising opportunity where all participants have a chance to win and the size of the prize is determined entirely by how much money we raise together!
- Our fundraising target: $4,000
- Frederick Freeze gets $2,000
- Last Person Standing winner gets $2,000
- If we raise more than the target, the prize amount also increases! Whatever the outcome, this will be a 50/50 split between the organization and Last Person Standing winner.
Enter Last Person Standing today! It's simple! Then, spread the word to others!
- You choose one NFL team each week. You can only pick a team once per season, so a different team must be picked each week.
- Your pick simply needs to win or tie their game. Picks are made “straight up”; not using a point spread system. If your pick is correct, you survive until next week.
- An incorrect pick eliminates you from the pool for the remainder of the season.
- If you forget to make a selection, your pick will automatically be set to the biggest available favorite (as determined by runyourpool.com).
- Your goal is to be the last person standing at the end of the season. If multiple pool members remain at the end of the season, the prize will be split equally between all pool members still standing.
- You can have as many entries as you like. More entries = more chances to win and a bigger prize!
- Each entry requires a one-time $15 donation (1 = $15; 2 = $30; 3 = $45, etc.). Donations are due no later than 9/18/19.